PRIDE Curriculum Night and Ice Cream Social Sept. 1 6-7:30 pm
Welcome to Madison Elementary!
Madison Site Goals:
- Improve student attendance to 96%
- Reading Goal for All Students---Minimum of one year of growth and/or on grade level or above
- Math Goal---All students obtaining a minimum of 70% on the end of year benchmark or proficient on the OCCT
- Increase overall parental involvement to 90%
- All students have the right to a quality education in a respectful, accepting, and safe environment.
- Teachers and parents have a shared responsibility in the education of Madison students.
- The community works together in providing opportunities for the continued educational and social progress of Madison students.
- Purposeful assessment helps drive instruction that is differentiated to accommodate the learning styles of our Madison students.
The purpose of Madison Elementary is to equip all students with the skills needed to be successful learners.
The mission of Madison Elementary is to educate and inspire all students to be life-long learners and productive members of society.
Our vision of Madison Elementary is that each student leaves our school prepared academically and socially for the next educational level.