Guidance and Counseling
Think Success...that is our plan for your student in Norman Public Schools.
NPS Guidance and Counseling Program enables all students regardless of
individual differences to acquire the academic, personal/social and
college and career readiness competencies necessary to become successful adults.
Director of Guidance and Counseling
Guidance and Counseling Beliefs:
- Education is a collaboration among students, parents, school and community.
- Learning requires active participation, mutual respect and individual accountability of students, parents, school personnel and community.
- All students will be supported by a comprehensive school counseling program.
- Students immediate needs are meet through information, consultation or referral.
- All students have a right to a safe, inclusive learning environment.
- School counselors will abide by professional school counseling ethics.