Records and Transcript Requests

Please allow up to 72 hours for your requests.

Are you a school from another district seeking current or former PK-12 student records?

Contact the NPS school that the student previously attended.

Are you a former student or graduate looking for your high school transcript?

Complete the form for the appropriate school linked below to request an official transcript.

Are you the parent or legal guardian of a current student?

Contact the student's school directly or complete an online request form to request records.

Do you need other assistance?

Elementary Student Services (Pre-K-5th grade)

Secondary Student Services (6th-12th grades)

Facilities Registrar